Historic Annapolis, and its surrounding areas, is located on the Western Shore of Maryland's portion of the Chesapeake Bay. The city of Annapolis contains a large selection of housing types including condominiums, townhouses, and single family. Our local housing encompasses everything from modest to the most elegant, new to Colonial Era, and waterfront or water view to inland homes. The same can be found in most of the surrounding areas. Here you have a wonderful selection of properties in which to make your home. Another major bonus is that Annapolis is within commuting distance of Baltimore and the District of Columbia. Whether you are a first time buyer or seasoned investor, the Annapolis area has what you are looking for!
BUYERS - Use this site to:
- Search Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Calvert County, Queen Anne County, Howard County listings.
- Contact Craig to receive daily, weekly, or monthly searches for properties conforming to your individual search criteria.
- Review home maintenance tips, reports, information on schools, utilities, and more.
- Put Craig's energy, people skills, knowledge of residential house construction and local areas to use for you in your home search.
- Craig will work with you to determine the best market value for your home using the most up to date techniques.
- Through various marketing strategies, will get the most exposure for your property, hopefully culminating in its quick sale at the best possible price.
- Craig's vast experience in the Home Inspection process will lessen the likelihood of any major surprises when your buyer hires a Home Inspector.
- Increase profitability by following the suggestions in the section on seller advice about preparing your house for sale.
Craig loves this area and all it has to offer. He looks forward to any opportunity to help in your real estate endeavors.
Search: Annapolis, Eastport, Arnold, Severna Park, Cape Saint Claire, Herald Harbor, Heritage Harbor, Riva, West River, Galesville, Shady Side, Chesapeake Beach, North Beach, Crofton, Millersville, Gambrils, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Eastern Shore, Stevensville, Kent Island, horse property, lots, land, and more.
320 Sixth Street, Annapolis, MD 21403